The ComfortHeaven™ Knee Pillow is the world's first anatomical cushion in a triangle shape, with memory foam that helps you with your back issues, to sleep on your side comfortably and solve the root cause of all lower back and knees problems. It lines up your spine along with your hip and knees, stabilizing your posture while resting. Another factor the ComfortHeaven™ Knee Pillow helps you with is relieving pressure from head to toe, which reduces inflammation of the central nervous system.
Basically, the ComfortHeaven™ Knee Pillow gives your body its natural posture back, which contributes to the healthiest functioning of your vital organs. The ComfortHeaven™ Knee Pillow is specifically designed for:
- Scoliosis, herniated cervical and dorsal disk.
- Sciatica, low back pain discomfort, hip deviation or hip problems.
- Any hip, knee or back post surgery healing process, by releaseing pressure and soothing pain.
- Arthrosis and arthritis.
- Neck straightening and cervical problems.
- Migraines, myalgia and headaches.
- Pregnant women.
- Athletes and sportspeople, whether professional or amateur.
- The pillow doesn't get ruined by the transpiration that gets produced during sleep time, so it's usable during all 4 seasons of the year.
- The cover is made of a material of the highest range in the market. It's synthetic, not of animal origin.
- The ComfortHeaven™ Knee Pillow has an ergonomic design adaptable to any type of body, weight and position. It can thus be used both on your legs and cervical vertebrae.
- Helps alleviate pain points in back, hips & knees all night.
- Alignes the body naturally, so it stabilizes both the pelvis & lower back.
- Tapered edges give your knees full range of mobility, so you can move throughout the night.
- It contributes to the decompression of the vertebrae of the spine, including the sacral bone..
- It contributes to your knees resting after arthrosis and arthritis issues or surgeries.
- It helps in hip deviation issues and recovery from hip surgery, thus relieving the pressure on it when the pillow is placed between the legs.
- It's helpful for contractures, pain points in cervical vertebrae and back.
- If you have neck pain, the pillow will help you release the pressure between the cervical vertebrae.
- Using the pillow on your cervical vertebrae will help you with your migraines, headaches and myalgia.
- It releases back pressure during pregnancy by using it between your legs or knees, helping to release the pressure and contractures caused by it.
- 100% High Quality
- Material: Ventilation air hole memory foam
- Color: White
- Size: 9 in * 9 in * 5.7 in (23 cm * 23 cm * 14.5 cm)
Due to high demand, please allow up to 14-21 days business days for your product to arrive!